Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
The types of cookies they use
These cookies collect information on how users use a website, for example, which pages are the most visited, if you receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected through cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the functioning of a website. By using our site, the user accepts that these cookies can be installed on their device.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below
- - Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select Options
- - Click on the 'Stuff for geeks' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the "Content settings" button
- - Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- - Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select 'Internet Options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab
- - To activate cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
- - Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options"
- - Then select the Privacy icon
- - Click on the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
- - Click on 'Protection', select the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'
- - Click on 'Save'
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- - Click on 'Explore' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
- - Scroll down until you see "Cookies" in the Reception File section
- - Select the option 'Do not ask'
Safari on OSX
- - Click on 'Safari' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
- - Click on 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'
- - Select "Only from the site"
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- - Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
- - Scroll down until you see the cookies under 'Privacy and security'
- - Select 'Enable cookies only for the originating site'
- - Click on 'Menu' at the top of the browser window and select "Settings"
- - Then select "Preferences", select the 'Advanced' tab
- - Then select the 'Accept cookies' option
Google can prevent the detection of a cookie that is generated due to and linked to your use of this website (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by downloading and installing this browser plugin http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.