What is Herpaso Mask?
Herpaso Mask is a washable mask with filter for adults and children from 6 years upwards, certified as a class I medical device.
Made of an antimicrobial and water-repellent stretch material, it is indicated to protect the respiratory tract from bacteria, dust and aerosols and to avoid contamination from and to other people.
Laboratory tests have proved that the bacterial filtration index is 98.5 (BSE) higher than the one of type 1 surgical masks (BSE 95).
It is a non-sterile medical device that can be reused for up to 10 washes. Each mask comes with an instruction sheet for correct use, cleaning and storage.
Minimum order quantity: 150 pz.
Instructions of use
- Sanitise your hands by washing them with plenty of soap and water.
- Remove the mask from the packaging.
- Identify the inner side of the mask, highlighted by the coloured strings attached on the sides.
- Wear the mask by placing the bands one at a time behind the ears.
- Pull the bottom of the mask down to completely cover the nose, mouth and chin.
- Mask fabric: polyester, polyamide, polypropylene, elastane.
- Dimensions: adult 170x100 mm, children 130x100 mm
- Colours: White, Jeans, Fantasy
- CE certificate
The medical device can cause irritation on subjects who are particularly sensitive or allergic to the materials used in the mask. Do not use if you are allergic to the following materials: polyester, polyamide, polypropylene, elasthan.
Do not wear the device on the skin when there is a wound or irritation. In case of irritation caused by the product, consult a doctor.